Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Time flies

I realise time really does FLY. I'm already 18 and a 3rd yr poly student soon. OMG my taste is also getting older haha.

so anw, it is really unlucky to be sick now. 2 days away from Christmas and a few days away from 2009! Went to the doc on Sunday and he said somebody passed the flu virus to me. Prolly my mum who got infected from my grandma. And that's how the virus got around in my family -.- I hope it's just a simple common flu virus and not those virus featured in the news.

I think it's really damn unlucky to get infected with the virus coz my holiday's just 3 weeks and I've been coping myself at home sleeping the whole day, but of course i did some spring cleaning too! But, my room's still about the same though i did really cleared a lot of things.

I've not been going out with my different groups of friends. and I promise to do so when I've recovered.

Alright, Christmas eve will be with usuals while Actual Christmas will be spent in my aunt's house.! with nice food and presents :D

I hope i can recover SOON!!! :D

No comments: