Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas 2008

Just wondering how you guys spent your Christmas and Hope you guys had spent quality time w your loves one during this feastive season! The Joy of Giving

For me; Eve was spent shopping w Cindy, Lp and afterwards, to KS's hse to countdown. Vivo was packed with lots of ppl, prolly cuz of the countdown party or whatsoever. Anyway, Armani exchange's collection was nice, appealed to me. Bought a pair of jeans from Pull n Bear, more shopping to come. Maybe online shopping or what.




back to track, we headed towards Ks's house and her family was very hospitable and friendly to us! had dinner there and we started BBQ-ing. Had those chatting session and I guess it really pull us back tgth since we hasnt met up after so long. Took pics after the 'countdown' literally and reached home around 1 plus and my brother's still out partying at Arena, oh gosh.





On Christmas day,

my uncle came to pick us up and headed towards their house for a simple christmas dinner. Played some nice games (something like pool in a traditional way using ur fingers to shoot) and dinner commenced. After which was sharing session, their testimonies were very true and living which was further supported by the airing of a video. It kind of knock some sense to me, but I myself, cannot decide which religion to decide on. But right now, It's fine the way it is. Just felt that it's a really meaningful and nice session there, eventhough my bro and I aren't Christians.

So anw, Chocolate fondue follows with fruits, marshmellows to go with, it's really nice! Andddd, Present timeeeeeee! and Pictures!





This year's Christmas's has been the most enjoyable so far, spending Quality time and touchy, emotional moments w people I treasure. Thanks for making all that happen- To Joy, Calvin and parents. and Thanks to Kaisin and their family for their hospice. :D




Very meaningful! with closests-Friends and families.!



24/12 w Usuals










































































































25/12 w Cousins- Paternal


No comments: