Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New post!

Hello bloggie, glad that I havent really forgotten my password. Just something to update...

I just watched my first M18 show: My bloody valentine 3D. Quite thrilling to me; I kept getting scares from the effects. haha, anyhows, first m18 show, first time watching 3D movie and that sums up to a rather pleasant experience for the day!

Ok, other than that, been kinda tight on cash! and yet, my schedule's almost packed for the week. I need to stay home more! and workout as well. Oh and I just met up with Kengyi and Cindy just now. long long time since we last met, many things had changed and I'm quite astonished by the changes! like, woah! :)(

After the movie, went to Clarke quay to accompany ky to her destination and cindy and i went for a walk around the area. Weather super kinda breezy and qiuet? nice weather for staying in and not out. Haa,

Imagine I just had a little more cash now, i would be spreeing in Gramophone, and more clothes! Kinda hope that I can work for the IT fair! and this year's F1! hahaha. Sidetrack, Shall be going for TB05's chalet tml! :) Hope it's gonna be fun and WWW here i come again! hahaha.

And yesterday, managed to meet up with Peijia, Km and shimei. glad that we're still having that funny friendship bond between us, it shall still be strong! and km's camera is superb and i hope you can stay in SG and not migrating to Aussie!

That's about it!:D

next: IBSM on 22 Mar to china:Hk, xiamen, pearl river delta

No comments: