Sunday, April 12, 2009

Paternal side family gathering

Hi! it's a mini family gathering from my paternal side without my mum, dad, granny or brother going but just my cousins and the elders. Had High Tea buffet@ Swissotel Merchant court, it's at the Ellenborough market cafe, ambience good for gathering especially! But too much people there, I thought. But, food was so-so, temperature control could be better and service as well. So overall, not really that worth for $$ but quite a good place coz it's just around clarkequay area.

It's my cousin's birthday today! Happy Birthday to Calvin! and tml he's going to NS. Woo, so fast man. Wish you luck dude, and all the best to you! :D

Went home straight and I'm super excited now because of the TV series: Harper's Island. omg, long time since I last watched movie/tv series that involves lot of suspense/thriller! last was My Bloody Valentine and the one before was Scream !. OMGGGG

Note to usuals*
PLEASE MEET UP ONCE? /TWICE?BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS!! :(

No comments: